Saturday, January 12, 2013

Baby is going on her first plane ride!

I am taking baby on her first plane ride, Monday. While packing our bags today, I realized a couple of things. First, I really don't want to carry her diaper bag plus ou clothes bag on the plane and through the airports. Second, I will need something to keep her wet diapers in while we travel. Thankfully, I have a few large squares of PUL. So, I am going to sew us up a quick wet/dry bag for our trip. My plan is to do a zipper enclosure for the wet pocket, a fold over snap enclosure for the dry, and a small snap pocket for a handy place to keep me id. I'm doing snaps instead of all zippers, because snaps do a good job of keeping the little lady entertained.

Baby can be rather loud too. She likes to yell, happily so she's not crying at least, but she sure can yell. I keep picturing everyone either laughing or becoming very annoyed when my child continually says, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Or maybe she will sleep? I do plan to try to nurse her to help with her ears. She is a very curious little girl though so we'll see how it goes.

Mostly, I am nervous about having her away from her Daddy. She loves him, and we are all a bit sad he can't come with. zaxxz<-- baby says hello. :)

No comments: