Thursday, November 15, 2012

Baby wants a cookie

I mean, she REALLY wants a cookie. She is interested in a number of foods. Mostly she just wants to play with them, or to try what we have. As for actually eating, she never has more than a few small bites yet. However, cookies seem to be an exception. Whenever she sees a cookie of any sort, she goes crazy. Obviously we don't want her having sugar, or processed foods at all, especially so young. I would love to make her some natural, organic baby cookies, but so far all the recipes I have found and tried have been terrible. I guess I need to get in the kitchen and start experimenting. Am I the only person who has terrible luck with following baking recipes, and great luck with just doing my own thing? I feel so backwards for that.

If you have a recipe for baby cookies that is good, please please please share it with us. We would love to give it a try!

No comments: